The end of my adventures in Volgograd

on Monday, June 25, 2012
Well todays the last day I'll be spending in Volgograd, I didn't sleep keeping up with my tradition of never sleeping the last night I spend in any place, the last night in my house in Terengganu before we moved to Penang, the last night in Penang before I came to Russia to study and now my last night in Volgo.
 Felt a heaviness creep into my heart as I hugged Lee Shing Lin and Heah Swee Kuan goodbye last night.
Shed a tear as I waved goodbye to Nur Sakinah Mohd Nor.
Put on a smile as I had dinner for the last time in Volgograd with Nur Afni Mohd Zailan and Mohd Hariz Mohd Asnawi .
Felt melancholic as I gave my much loved belongings to my juniors.
Me and mira lie here ,both exhausted from packing and cleaning , our last night as roomates is spent in silence.





The sunrise...as seen through my iPhone..




How I spent the last night...
I'll be home on the 28th... touch down sometime around1145pm.. home for good ...finally...
I'm coming home, I'm coming home, tell the world I'm coming home..

0 comments:

Post a Comment